Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Apology and Tribute to Gia Primo

Gia Primo, Chicago based wrestler...years ago we had a disagreement which you were rights about, I had said that you werent a real fighter because you wouldnt take the challenge of sopmeone I was promoting at the time...I was completely wrong about you, and offer a apology. You are indeed a very skilled wrestler, and fighter. the clips that convinced me that you were the real deal were these clips out of Chaos video where you boxed a pair of males, proving you could take a punch and dish out the punishment as well, Then I saw you compete against Sia Savage, Annnie Hurricane, Sybil Starr and others in REAL competeive matches on tape , and I was very impressed. I wish you well in the future and if you want to see Gia's material, please go to http://www.giaprimo.com/  you wont be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment